Friday, February 6, 2009

Dr. of the Year

Here is our candidate for Dr. of the year, Dr. Allred. He(along with a host of Angels) saved Keasa and ultimately me. It was his quick thinking, training and listening to the spirit that brought her out safe and sound.
I have replayed that day many times in my head, and I know Heavenly Father was with us all then(I've been told that too) . I'm still unsure why, but I know he was meant to deliver Keasa that day. Anyone else and our outcome would not have been the same, I know that. Everyone that attended to us was so great and so very kind. We were in great hands. Our lives are forever changed in many good ways. Thanks Dr. Allred!

We did our first set of shots this week. It was our last first set. That is a good thing. I'm trying to not look at everything as a last first. Some things are harder than others. Each smile is so precious and she is very amazing. She weighed 10lbs and 4oz at 2 and 1/2 months. Time is going by to fast and I don't have to like it. She is so sweet. The girl package was certainly worth the wait.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, she is so cute; I just want to snuggle her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, She's beautiful! Congrats!
    Yes, you can add me to your blog list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenifer! Thanks for finding me. Your little girl is so precious! I want to know about her miracle story. What happened? So glad to be in contact with you. I was just thinking about you the other day. Take care and if you go to my website you can find my contact information. Please call me sometime or I will try to find your number. www.memoriesofgladness.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute! (And Dr. Allred is an amazing doctor). Yeah for blogs!!

    ReplyDelete