Saturday, February 28, 2009

Are You Kidding Me


I'm seriously not old enough to have two boys shaving! I'm in shock. It was a lot of fun to watch.

We are so blessed. They are truly good boys. They are nice and respectful. Kind and helpful. ( I could just go a head and recite the scout oath or law or whatever it is, if I knew it). Definitely brain gone to goo teenagers but really great guys.

Shane is a great dad. He made it fun and they waited so long for him to get time to show them that it was a little like Christmas. We all laughed and I didn't even cry. Next major milestone is driving, Heaven help us all!

Good Job Boys!

3 comments:

  1. It makes you feel so OLD, doesn't it?! Good for you for not crying! I did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more about Matt and Andy, if I ever get a boy, I hope he's just like them. I'm going to LOVE looking at your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What great boys you have and so handsome too! Can't believe they are that old. Congrats on the next milestone. Bye the way, it was so great to visit with you the other day. You are such a great friend and I hope we can continue to stay in touch. Take care!

    ReplyDelete