Saturday, January 17, 2009

Okay so here we go. The boys have been after me forever to start a blog like Aunt Kara's. I do so love looking at blogs, and maybe I'll be better at recording major and not so major moments. Our life is as typical as any family of five boys a new baby girl , 2 dogs, a house on the market that can be shown at any moment and a husband who works to much, possibly can be. We are crazy but it is a good crazy. We had family pictures last week so as soon as I get them we will post them and hopefully keep improving our sight.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!! Welcome to the blog world. I'm oobber impressed at all your gidgits and gadgets- I'm such a boring blogger compared to you. Now we have one more way to keep in touch. I'll be waiting to see family pictures.

    ReplyDelete