Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our New Piano

I am so far behind it's crazy. So here is the latest. We bought a piano. It's old, it's used and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! We won it online from a charter school that was having an auction.When my grandma passed away she left all the grandchildren a small inheritance so I had it in mind that I wanted to do something lasting with it and I have ALWAYS wanted a piano. So we started searching and found this one. No one knows how to play so hopefully we can get at least one of the boys to take lessons. Cris is first up and he is very excited. Andy plays the violin and he can already play the first few lines in couple of hymns.

Hopefully this is something that will bring alot of joy and music into our home for along time to come.

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome you have a piano. I am dying to get one too. I hope to come across a good deal also. Hope you are well. Take care!

    ReplyDelete